Love yourself

let's ask me a question what is more important to you?
you will say my family, my job or money. Ok, these things are important too but what actually is important for you. if someone ask me than my answer will be "myself". Yes if you are important to yourself, love yourself you will find out great discovery that what you actually want from this life for yourself.  You will find out how capable you are, what your talent is, what thing makes you happy, and once you find out that life will become more happier, adventures and full of motivation like you never have before. now the question is loving yourself is not sounds like selfishness. let me clear my view it totally different from selfishness. if you do not able to listen to your heart how can you listen to others. if you actual; love your self than you can love other thing deeper than before. "Love yourself" is totally different from "only love yourself". so just try it, think what you want from life, what things give you real happiness than you be more productive than before.

thank you so much for reading. if you like it please share and support me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

कृष्ण

मेरा तिरंगा

कविता